ALTRALANG Journal authors are required to check their submissions’ compliance with all of the following items; and submissions that do not adhere to these guidelines may be returned to authors:
- Manuscripts submitted to ALTRALANG Journal must contain original work which has been neither previously published nor under consideration by another journal
- Submission should respect the template format of ALTRALANG Journal.
- Papers should be submitted electronically.
- Authors are invited to provide the abstract of the article in English.
- All papers should have an abstract between 150 and 250 words in length.
- Each paper should obligatory include keywords (listed in alphabetical order).
- Papers should be approximately 7000 words in length (including tables, figures, references and appendices (Maximum 15 pages).
- Papers should be written as a continuous expository narrative in an article style.
- Authors should include a cover page with the full title of the paper, the author's full name, author’s affiliation, and e-mail address (Institutional e-mail is recommended for the submission).
- The author's name should not appear elsewhere in the paper.